Isabella and her master pattern cutter in her London studio.
At Oramai we pride ourselves working with GOTS Certified organic farmers and spinners, all of whom contribute significantly to preserving the heritage and legacy of authentic Belgian linen. If you have a specific design in mind, or that favourite piece of clothing that you would like to have in our organic materials please contact us for more information and how the process works.
1. Image or sketch of your garment
2. Measurements of you or the garment
3. Choose the colours
4. Agree on price and timeline
5. Payment upfront
6. We will send content of making of
7. Final garment will be sent free of charge
Contact us for more info.